Alloy Wheel Refurbishment and Repair in Salford, Manchester, & Bolton
At S&R Nicholls Motor Services we specialise in Alloy Wheel refurbishment and Alloy Wheel repair. From daily wear and tear to dents, scuffs, scratches and more we have the experience and knowledge to accommodate all makes and models of vehicle and there is no job too small. Our professional service ensures your car is always looking at its best. All work is carried out using the latest techniques and specialised equipment.
When repairing your alloys we will:
- Remove the wheels from your car and deflate the tyres.
- The beads are broken which allows us to push back the tyres enabling us to repair the rim.
- Once the rim is repaired it is primed to prevent corrosion.
- Once the primer has dried in our "spray bake oven" it is then "flatted" to ensure a smooth finish.
- We then paint the Alloys to the colour of your choice or back to the original colour. Once the colour is dry they are then sprayed with lacquer.
- The wheels are then "baked" for forty minutes until completely dry.
- Finally, the tyre is inflated and refitted to your vehicle and then your wheel nuts are torqued up to the recommended level.
S&R Nicholls Motor Services can be found in a prime location covering Greater Manchester accessing Salford, Bolton, Oldham, Bury, Swinton, Prestwich, Whitefield, Eccles, Winton, Worsley, Walkden etc
We pride ourselves on a quality finish and excellent customer service. We offer free estimates and competitive prices and undertake all other aspects of the car body and paint repairs.
Remember, we are also car body repair specialists, covering scratch repair, panel repair, minor dents, bumper scuffs, stone chips, full resprays and more. Give your car a little TLC. Contact Matthew at S&R Nicholls Motor Services on:
Vehicle body repair and paint specialists based in the #UK
#VehicleBodyRepairs #BodyRepair #AutoRepair #CarPainting #Alloys